Well, I have got the mystery blogger award that nominated from Peanuts this week. This week was really hectic with test and everything regarding life. I missed a few articles as my commitment to submit two posts every day. That is a life, new year and new challenging, simple thought!
Why was I been encircled the mysterious blogger? I have no issue hahaha… It could be I am the mysterious woman hahaha… joke. I would like to write regarding the mysterious of life, as simple question as why it happened? So everything has a purpose in life, including this nomination 😀
Now for the Mystery Blogger Award. This is an award created by Okota Enigma . I’d like to thank you as well. The rules for this award are:
- Put the award logo/image on your blog.
- List the rules.
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well.
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself.
- You have to nominate 10 – 20 people.
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog.
Now, for three things about myself, Anna Liwun.
- I am unique. One of my core life aims to be dare different in ways thinking and feeling and to empower myself to be unique woman. I think this way to be used to understand the world.
- I am dreamer.
- I love reading and writing.
Then the next nominees are:
- jeannette paterakis
- Roberto Nicolini
- Makayla Nielson
- Daniele Corbo
As closing, I would like thank everyone who is being follower and visitor my blog. I am still learning how to be a good writer. Hope this year will be better for my blog!