Do you love to eat fish or seafood? If yes, please continue to read then trying out my simple recipe below.
When I posted it regarding “sandwich theory”, one of readers asked me how to make a delicious sandwich. Even though the “sandwich theory” is not how to make a sandwich, but should be written the simple recipe as experiment in weekend.
In detailed how to make a tuna sandwich wrapped could be explained down.
- Tortilla bread.
- Tuna packed in water then drained it.
- Salt and pepper.
- Olive oil.
- Lemon sliced, freshly squeezed.
- Dill sauce.
- Lettuce or spinach leaves.
- Slices onion
- Put the drainned tuna, dill sauce, lemon juice, a bit olive oil, salt, pepper and onion in a bowl then mixing all.
- On one of tortilla, be place sliced lettuce and tasty tuna mixing to be wrapped.
- Roll it up and set in refrigerator for a few hours.
- Cut sandwich into half if desired.
- Enjoy it!
Happy trying ya! 😁